In October of 2000 I was officially changed into a mom. 8 months had not been enough time to get used to the idea that there was a little boy who wanted me before anyone else. It still took a while to sink in but day after day of that kind of love built up my confidence. It was a feeling so strong that, until that time in my life, I had no experience with.
In one of the darkest times of my life it was a beacon that guided me. I will always be grateful for his love of and trust in me. After all, if he saw that in me, how long was it going to take me to see it in myself?
This is a place where you are invited to share a first moment where that "lost" someone changed you for the better from that point on. We want to remember with you and honor the important change they left us to remember them by...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.