Honoring What Has Defined Us

This is going to be a collection of stories, attributes, perspectives and lives that have been changed the life of another or the experiences that can be shared.

This is a celebration of the "silver lining".

This is to honor those who have changed us forever, but are no longer here.

We are here to learn from and build on our past, to defy the curses and spit in the face of perceived doom.

This is all because it was!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When you choose to grow, what does it look like?

GROWTH
Truth - This is the way things were, this is how they are now and this is how they are about to change

Pain-It hurts, I feel like I am being torn apart, I don't know how to live with this, Its hard to focus, or breath, Etc.

Recovery-I am ready to try little thing with the understanding that it may be painful

Stillness-Things have changed, I have changed, I am not strong yet but I am ok

Strength-I have survived the worst thing I could imagine, what is anything else compared to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.